We take your privacy very seriously, and this policy sets out what personal information we collect from you when you call us, use this website or make a reservation, or order a takeaway, how we intend to use it and what your rights in respect of that information are. Bosa Kitchen may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
– full name;
– your gender;
– contact information including email address, telephone number, and postal address;
– your IP address; – records of correspondence between you and us;
– demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests; and
– other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Who controls your personal information
The controller of your personal information is Bosa Kitchen (“we”, “us”, “our”). Should you have any query in respect of your personal information, you can contact us at the following:
Address: 38 Replingham Rd, Southfields, London SW18 5LR
Telephone: 0208 874 2138
How do we collect your personal information?
Directly from you, when you:
– make an enquiry or reservation either online or via the telephone;
– enter a competition, prize draw or promotion advertised on our website;
– sign up to receive our newsletter by email or SMS;
– report an issue with our website to us, or otherwise communicate with us; or
– Automatically using technical means as and when you use our website.
– From our trusted partners where you have expressly consented to them sharing your information with us.
What we do with your information
– For internal record keeping
– To measure and improve our engagement with our customers and users of our website.
– This may involve the profiling of your information, using criteria such as age bracket or location. This helps us understand our customer base more effectively. We will never make automated decisions based solely on your information.
– Sending newsletters to you.
– Improving our website and your user experience.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Bosa Kitchen, 38 Replingham Road, Southfields, London SW18 5LR. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.